Nine "EDited" Nine "EDited"

Watch me run as I scope the lobe

Dude that guy (the evil good guy) was from that game BLOOD. But that was a badass game so thats kool. Hats off to a stick video on newgrounds that doesnt suck. Rock on mutha fucka!

TheOtto responds:

I've never heard of blood the videogame, but I know about Blood the last vampire.. so I dunno if he does.. meh

Dangers Of Drugs Dangers Of Drugs

BONG!

Smoke a BLUNT!! That wont happen to you. This guy is just a moron.

stealmyinternet responds:

i'm not a moron. and its a joke. drugs are pretty okay. This is just a mockery of them funny public service type things where the folks tell you not to something while showing you people who did it and got fucked up.

Mario vs Vegeta Mario vs Vegeta

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY impressive use of sprites. However, this could use more sound because of its lack of sound effects. Try to build up more of a storyline with your next sprite video. The sprites also seemed a little bit small and strangly proportioned on the screen. I also create sprite movies (Resident Beavis)so im not bashing on your video because I thought it was awesome im just offering my advice. Keep it up! I gave you a 5!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Kick ass but theres a Glitch

That was awesome but there is a few glitches. If you get all the bad guys off the screen to where all you see is parts of there arms and legs you can hit them until they die and they wont fight back. Another glitch is on the boss, if you jumpkick him into the corner and get on the other side of him where you are closest to the corner sometimes he will get stuck and keep punching away from you. If you keep walking the direction of that corner he will stay that way meaning you can jump kick him till he dies.

Forester Forester

hahahaha

holy shit this was great!! BUT work on the controls(movement) it was kinda confusing.